Fact: Only about 2% of your visitors will buy after viewing your website, the other 98% will leave and never come back again...
This video series will show you how to properly set up and use the power of retargeting on the Facebook platform!
Watch The Demo And See What This Course Is All About:
From: Jason Oickle
One of the biggest problems any online business owner will face is making the first sale with a new prospective customer.
Statistics show that, in general, only 2% of prospects convert. The other 98% leave and may never come back to your site. This means that any money you've invested to get people to visit has been lost. That can quickly add up to a lot of wasted money!
If we take a closer look at those statistics, the big question becomes...
Although there may be hundreds of reasons why a potential customer may not make a purchase, these five are some of the most common.
With such a high percentage of people leaving your site, each with their own reasoning, is there any way to get them back without reinvesting more money into new clients?
The answer is, "Yes"!
Facebook Retargeting marketing is gaining more and more popularity with website owners. In fact, I'm sure you've run into retargeting ads targeted towards yourself!
Let me explain how they work...
Imagine you go to Google.com and type in a specific item that you're looking to buy, say BBQ grills.
Let's say this BBQ grill website owner sets up a Facebook retargeting campaign. You're interested but you don't buy at that very moment.
Maybe you're busy and you leave. Then you go to Facebook and see ads related to the site you just visited.
You're intrigued and come back and buy!
Still not convinced of the power of retargeting?
According to a comScore study, "Retargeted ads led to a 1046% increase in branded search and a 726% lift in site visitation after four weeks of retargeted ad exposure!"
That's a huge amount of people that, otherwise, would likely never have come back!
The best news about this?
You can do it for your own website, and I'm going to show you exactly how...
EZ Facebook Retargeting
9 Part Video Course With Full PLR!
You'll learn strategies you can use immediately that will finally bring you the results you've always wanted to achieve...
The best part is, all the videos are completely white labeled. There is no branding in the videos at all, which it makes it easy for you to customize them for your own brand!
Are you excited about using retargeting marketing for your business? In this video, you will be given a quick overview of the course. We'll talk about the basic concepts and what you need to get started the right way.
Whenever you set up any retargeting campaign, it can get extremely tedious if you don't know how all the pieces of the puzzle fit together. To ensure you succeed, you'll get to see how everything connects to each other - so you know exactly what you need to learn ahead of time.
Before we jump in and show you how to create a highly-targeted campaign, we need to show you some real-life examples based on what you learned in the previous video. Different scenarios require different campaign setups and are never created equal. We'll cover basic setups such as blog posts, email list building, purchase / sale, and filling out a form.
You may have heard of the famous Facebook Pixel. But what does it do? Why is it important? How does it work? Understanding all of these questions is crucial to learn before you jump in. Not understanding it will put your campaign in grave danger.
Once you understand the Facebook Pixel, it's time to add it to your website. Where do you add it? What if you use a WordPress site? What WordPress Plugins are recommended? All that and many more will be shown in this video.
Once you've added the pixel to your website, it's time to fully understand different ways to using it. In specifics, we'll cover different pixel settings you can use to track initial visits all the way to actual conversions.
Now it's time to understand how Custom Audiences work. In short - they allow you to target the right audience based on the action that they have taken, but we'll discuss this in more depth here.
In this video, we’ll cover how to create custom audiences in a step by step manner. If you can follow our mouse, you'll have no problem doing this. We'll also discuss each setting and its importance and our recommendations.
Congratulations! At this point, you have reached the end of the video series. It's time to create your general Retargeting campaign so you can be on your way to getting back lost visitors.
We do NOT put any branded intro screens on our videos, unlike other similar PLR videos. This means you don't have to do any extra work to rebrand the videos with your details. You can even instantly upload the video sets to your web server as is and start selling immediately!
Included is a professionally written sales letter so you can set up the mini site in minutes, and sell the package of videos using your own web server. All while keeping 100% of the profits!
You'll also get a professional set of header, footer and product graphics which you can use along with the killer sales letter that's included. You also get the PSD's to these professional designer quality graphics!
Yes, you'll even get the original transcripts & mp3 audio files. This allows you to completely drill right down into the videos so you can edit them anyway you like. You'll easily get far more sales if you make them truly 100% unique to you and your brand!
This is completely authentic ready-to-go product that you can get sales for within the NEXT hour. Considering you've got everything you need at your fingertips - It's a true done-for-you product that can make you bank FAST.
That's a rare opportunity, and you need to dive in and grab it with both hands.
But if you're still not convinced yet, then here's...
As you can imagine, there are many other ways you can use this product as well. However I realize your time is limited and you'd like to get started making money with this product right away!
So, with all that said....
So you can turn 'window shoppers' into buyers by recapturing those 98% of visitors who left your site, and finally get more sales and see the success you've always wanted to achieve!
SECURE YOUR ORDER
Yes! I Want Instant Access Now!
I understand I'm receiving immediate access to:
On that basis, click the order button below now:
P.S. You can download, watch, and begin selling this video course immediately after payment - there's absolutely no waiting!
P.P.S. Have you tried other facebook retargeting tutorials and had no success? Unless you take drastic action right now, nothing is ever going to change. Don't wait any longer!
Everything taught here is all based on real experience - there's no theory or guesswork involved!
WHAT YOU CAN DO:
WHAT YOU CANNOT DO:
Grab This Free Report And Learn How To Rebrand ANY PLR Video With A Few Simple Tweaks, So You Can Begin Running Your Video Product Creating Machine!